This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  

Obitus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiroxel
RPs a lot

PostSubject: Obitus   Tue May 13, 2014 12:55 am

((This will be my more rugged adventure character, mainly. So excuse me if he's a bit outlandish.))

Name: Obitus, his nickname is Obi, though he doesn't like being called by it.

Looks: A griffon. Ashen grey body with a white underfur, golden eyes, deep grey beak with a black tip. Wears a bandage over his left hindleg to cover a ghastly burn. And often wears a black wooden mask under a dark hood to hide his face in crowds.

Personality: Mentally scarred from the events of his childhood, Obitus tends to steer away from anything social. At most he'll have one or two friends with him, and doesn't let his face be seen in large crowds due to some rather unflattering activities. Altogether very secluded and cold hearted, Obitus points out the darker facts in life, and doesn't hesitate to remind people of what has to be done. He has a soft side to him, but doesn't show it to very many ponies. Loyal and strong to one's he cares about.

Other: He enjoys moonlit strolls and literature, also occasionally sharing a drink with a close friend. Isn't proud of the meaning of his name (setting of the sun; or death) and still wonder's why his parents gave it to him.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Important Stuff :: Character Sheets-