This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  

Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crimsoncrown
RPs a lot

PostSubject: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Just would like to get some visual pics of my OCs. Let me know so we can come to an arrangement.
Jadeile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:07 pm

I do commissions, but obviously they cost actual money. So if you're willing to pay, we can talk, but if not, you'll just have to see if anyone else does it for free

Btw, I'm the person who did our banner, if you just want some quick example instead of clicking the link.

PostSubject: Re: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 am

Uhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh...

I might draw you something! And for free, too!

Just depends if you could provide a possible reference to the looksie-looks of your OC and/or a proper description.

If you do, I'll certainly attempt to draw whatever you may want, within reason!

However, you'll have to have a little patience in me, after all, I'll be doing said OC art for free.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Today at 5:45 pm

Page 1 of 1