This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  

admiralmeeps OC (Yuki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admiralmeep

PostSubject: admiralmeeps OC (Yuki)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Name: Yuki

Looks: A pony with grey coat and a red and blue mane & tail, green-ish eyes and my profile pic is the cutie mark.  Wears a full-brimed hat at pretty much all times, weither indoors or out.

Hobbies: Trains, Model RRing, and PC Gaming & Coding

Personality: Although he’s around 20, he has a fetish for trains and other guys.  He enjoys dashing out the door to watch the next Ampony (A play on words with Amtrack and pony) roll on by at speeds of 20-50 mph.  He also enjoys getting his guy friends together and throwing parties that send him to the point of *thud* floor with the other guys.  Although his life is 45% trains and 50% guys, he does like girls but not as much as other guys.  Although he keeps his private life secret from women that he meets hes still towards the guy’s side of the love spectrum.  He hopes to enjoy his life to the fullest with his friends.  And computer.

Family: Pet husky with a white and red coat and a bandana that reads “Property of AmPony and admiralmeep”; LambdaGrey is his best buddy

Other: He is an Aquarius.   He has some OCD and a problem with his ADD but he is great to be around, just don’t piss him off… which can be done fairly easily.  He likes to code and game in his room for hours on end and thinks with logik!  He wears a watch on his right arm even though hes a righty.  Damaged by unkown reasons, and won’t say anything about it.

Cutie Mark
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photon
RPs a lot

PostSubject: Re: admiralmeeps OC (Yuki)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 pm

His cutie mark is the amtrak logo?
admiralmeep

PostSubject: Re: admiralmeeps OC (Yuki)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:20 am

Yeah... My first pic with it, the pic wasn't alpha channeled so it was also a white square... I fixed it though. I am a bit crazy @ times. Heres a pic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photon
RPs a lot

PostSubject: Re: admiralmeeps OC (Yuki)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

LOL. That's interesting
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admiralmeeps OC (Yuki)   

Page 1 of 1